Friday, September 4, 2009

Best Kawasaki Ninja Video review


This isone of the best video for kawasaki ninja 250R I just got a custom 89 zx6 doesnt even look like an 89...but the first gear is so tricky and hard...i throtteld a little bit and I almost flew but i had breaks lol...should I keep it and learn or trade for 250? I am just learning to ride and I love this bike. It's all about the ride, the comfort and the feeling of freedom is what experienced serious riders have told me. As I progress, I will probably want more cc's but for now it's great - and if this biked sucked, there wouldn't be so many of them in the professional racing world. Totally glad I bought it.

Actually, I'm looking to get one of these, I've heard it's pretty much perfect for beginers in every aspect except tires, I heard the stock tires aren't that good and that I should change them as soon as I can, can you say if that's really true or not from what you've experienced?

No comments:

Post a Comment