Thursday, August 27, 2009

Kawasaki Ninja 250cc 2007 User Review








This is a comment of Kawasaki Ninja 250CC User, that i found in a website:
I bought a new Kawasaki ninja 250 for my 15 year old son. I wanted him to ride with me since his license requires that he ride near in front or behind an adult rider . He was 14 actually when I purchased the bike for him. In the last year he has ridden 2500 miles with me.

Some of this was in the country ,some in the city. The other 250s such as the rebel ,virago and Gpz Suzook simply would not have been able to keep up in real world riding situations. That is the real difference between the Kawasaki ninja 250 and the others . It is capable of going 75 mph all day . It will out accelerate most automobiles 0-60 . My son has truly learned how to ride and is ready I think to become independent of me so he can ride on his own.

The other bikes in this class just don’t have the power or suspension and brakes to help a younger (14-16) rider to be safe while learning to ride. I am writing this comment mostly to parents. If you are not a rider then a lot of this does not apply . I really think it is important for beginers especially children to be supervised until the parent feels like they can ride on their own.

And again the ninja 250 is a real motorcycle that is legal for 14 year olds in most states it also is by far the best one at the same price. ride safe Damien712
I think Kawasaki Ninja 2007 Have a good engine, but it have a really bad appearance :)

No comments:

Post a Comment